Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Finally a New Layout!

It feels good to be back on posting at my blog. As you all know by now, I'm pregnant with our second child and with no househelp for more than a month and a difficult pregnancy, blogging and scrapping took a backseat for awhile. I managed to make a few layouts during the first month of the year unfortunately my camera's kit lens is no longer working so I wasn't able to take pictures of them.

Anyway, I'm happy that Arlene, a friend of my mine lent me her kit lens so now I got to take pics of my layouts! Yipee! Not only that, my friends, April, Arlene and Ria gave me some papers and embellishments - double yipee for me!!! It's really nice to have very generous friends! I also got my DT kit from Lasting Impression - yummy papers from October Afternoon! I'll be working on my DT layout and share it soon!

Now, here's a layout I've just finished. My other layouts would be posted on the following days.

Photobucket

Layout title: Close Encounter with a Tiger
supplies used: patterned papers - Studio Calico, Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye; stickers - Echo Park, K&Co., Scenic Route; ribbon - Fancy Pants; mists - Memories Mists; ink - Versamark; others - pen, rafia, buttons

By the way, thanks so much for all those who signed up for mine and Ria's class! We'll see you on March 19 at Lasting Impression!

-Pia

No comments: