Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

I tried squeezing in six photos in one spread or in one 12"x12" layout but really couldn't figure out how so I ended up making two layouts instead. These layouts are far different from what I usually make. Notice the flowers and lace? It's good to use them once in awhile, right?

Photobucket

title: Sleeping Beauty
materials used: patterned papers, chipboard, stickers - BasicGrey; journaling block - Fancy Pants; rub ons - Daisy Bucket


Photobucket

title: Once Upon A Time
materials used: cardstock - Bazzill, DCWV; patterned papers - Basicgrey, Cosmo Cricket; flowers - Prima; chipboard - Cosmo Cricket; brads - WRMK; pin; lace - Prima; ink - Versamark

Thanks again to my dear friend, April for the BasicGrey papers and embellishments I used in these layouts!

No comments: