Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Any plans for today? Yesterday, we already had our Valentine Family Day via the 16th Philippine Hot Air Balloon Festival at Clark, Pampanga. It was a fun road trip and even though we were tired from the walking and the heat of the sun, we still had fun. Perhaps next year, we need to be a little earlier and maybe we should watch on the first day instead to avoid the crowd.

Anyway since it's V Day, I'm sharing here a layout I made for my one and only ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pictures were taken on a photo booth when we attended a party. Though the resolution of the pictures are not as good, I wanted to scrap them anyway. I'm lucky to find these papers from Shabby Green Door. I've had these for almost two years now including these rub ons which are all perfect for the "Cowboy" theme of this layout.

title: My Hero
materials used: cardstock - Bazzill; patterned papers, rub ons - Shabby Green Door; stamps - Daisy Bucket and Shabby Green Door; ink - Versamark, Staz On; metal embellishments - We R Memory Keepers; stickers - American Crafts, Shabby Green Door; raffia

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: