Saturday, July 21, 2007

Turning Three {ScrapLove's Challenge #1}

I joined an 8 week challenge at ScrapLove. This week's challenge is to use three office supplies in your layout. I used pages from my weekly planner, paper clips and bubble wrap. I used the bubble wrap to stamp dots on chipboard. My initial plans of using a blank receipt and a CD case didn't push through though. Anyway, I was happy with the results of my layout. I've been wanting to use the Crate Carnival collection for months and this is the perfect timing! I'm also happy that I'm digging through my old stash again!

Title: Turning Three

other matls used: Crate Carnival collection, 7Gypsies rub ons and stickers, BasicGrey chipboard alphas, acrylic paint, American Crafts letter rub ons, brads, Uniball Signo and Sakura pens, Li'l Davis glitter rub ons (courtesy of Scrapbukan)

Photography by Pia Lopez

Journaling:

Ethan, 3 months from now you'll be turning 3 years old. I could still vividly remember how we've spent your 2nd bday so I couldn't digest the fact that you are growing a year old again. The changes are inevitable, even though I try not to think about it, you're growing up - my BABY'S growing up! If only I could tell time to slow down ...

--Pia

No comments: