Thursday, July 26, 2007

Seeking for Seashells {Collage Press}


Note: Click the layout for a larger view.
This is my first Collage Press layout as part of my Scrapbukan kit. I love the Fresh Collection - purple is my fave color, I mean it used to be my favorite hehehe.
These photos were taken during our recent vacation at Boracay! I love how Jeff captured these moments when Ethan and I were very engrossed in looking for seashells.
Materials used: Collage Press – Fresh (Portifico, Vines and Mille Fleur) and die cut tag, American Crafts felt and foam flowers and Li’l Davis glitter rub ons - courtesy of Scrapbukan, Bazzill cardstock, Cherry Arte chipboard labels, fibers, velvet ribbons, crystal blings, brads, AAS foam die cuts, metal charm and photo corners, acrylic paint and Zig Writer pen

Photography by Jeff Lopez

Journaling: Ethan, I know you have no idea what we were really searching for on the shore. But you were very willing to pick up the stones you could see. We didn’t find any shells but we sure had fun looking.
TFL!
-- Pia

1 comment:

Ella Go said...

love the overall look of this LO.

Galing talaga!

IDOL!