Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Exploring Photography




My ever reliable photographer, Jeff took these photos at the Baywalk (Manila Bay). We've just attended our photography workshop so we decided to take some photos by the bay. I really really love these pictures of mine. I rarely have my photos taken, I mean "just me" on the photo hehehe.


Materials used: Collage Press Fresh (Paisley and Mille Fleur), Fresh die cuts and tags, Making Memories Pebble brads - courtesy of Scrapbukan, Bazzill cardstock, Creative Imaginations black polka dot paper, 7Gypsies stickers (quote and idea tag, nos. 2 and 9), Gin X coasters, Colorbox ink, and Sakura Aqualip pen, Editing software: Adobe Photoshop CS


Journaling: After several years, I finally returned to my long time passion ... Photography. I guess it's never too late.


--Pia

No comments: