Friday, March 25, 2011

October Afternoon 'Modern Homemaker'

Here's a layout I made for Lasting Impression using October Afternoon, "Modern Homemaker". 

I wanted to use the "Party Line" paper which appear to be quite busy. So I limited the use of papers, one photo, and almost no embellishments but the title letters in my layout. I tucked the recipe underneath the photo to save on space too.

Photobucket

I love the colors of this line although it may appear a little subdued as any OA paper. I find the papers versatile enough to be used on any occasion including Christmas!

title: My Spareribs Adobo
materials used: patterned papers - October Afternoon (Modern Homemaker - Party Line, Canning Jar, Percolator); stickers - OA Word Stickers; letters - American Crafts, Jillibean Soup

No comments: