Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Little Shoebox March Sketch Challenge

I have not been trying some sketches lately so I thought of giving the MLS March Sketch Challenge a try. Here's my layout:

Photobucket

The papers are a mix from different MLS lines. I must say I love those "snails" from the "Walk in the Park" paper.

title: Splash
materials used: patterned papers - My Little Shoebox; cardstock - Bazzill; letters - Jillibean Soup; chalk ink - Clearsnap; others - pen and buttons

Hope everyone is having a grand time this summer vacation (I'm saying this for those who are in the Philippines). Even though the PAGASA tells us that it's not yet summer,  let's just enjoy the crazy weather we have at the moment : )

1 comment:

Shemaine Smith said...

This is a fabulous layout! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for creating with us!