Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Hongkong Trip

Here's a layout about our first trip abroad (I'm referring to myself and Ethan). Ethan was only a year and a half year old this time. It was funny that when he saw me working with this layout, he told me that these pictures are really old and I'm still not done with them! My demanding preschooler strikes again!

Photobucket

There is actually some truth to that though. I sill have many pictures of him from the time he was born that are left unscrapped. I haven't even touched my pregnancy photos (that was when I was pregnant with him!). I'm trying to work double time before I give birth. So far, I've been scrapping quite fast.

title:  HK Trip
supplies used: patterned papers - Prima (Thanks Iris) and K&Co.; baker's twine and sticker - Shabby Green Door; letters -Pink Paislee; pen; others - envelope

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

loved this Pia. me too, I haven't scrapped most of our 2010 photos. the previous years, i don't want to know. for sure, ang dami dami nun!