Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Color Room Palette #3

I found The Color Room recently through my friend, Iris. I've always loved different color palettes/combinations so I gave the color palette this week a try.

Here's the palette and my take:

Photobucket

Our Family
Photography by Meng Lim
materials used: Making Memories, Scenic Route, We 'R Memory Keepers, BasicGrey papers; buttons; Scenic Route chipboard, American Crafts felt flowers, Zig pen


I wanted this layout to look whimsical so instead of using the felt flowers as 'flowers', I decided to make them as 'clouds'. Add to the whimsy feel, I placed the elephants on top of the tree branches and the clouds. I thought that it'll be fun to use the animals in a different way.

This one was just a "quickie" layout but I love it!

TFL!

-Pia

No comments: