Saturday, May 01, 2010

Lakbayan: How much of the Philippines have you visited?

I found this site a year ago and wanted to know how Jeff and I rate. So, we both took the test. We were both laughing when we found out that even though we've been to a number of places in our country, it's not enough to say that we know our country too well.

Here's Jeff's map:


My Lakbayan grade is C+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar.

Here's mine:



My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar.


I've lived in Bocaue, Bulacan when I was a kid. Jeff and I have lived most of our lifetime in Metro Manila. When we got married, we settled in Cavite  and we've been here for 7 years already. We've both been to the northenmost tip of the Philippines which is Batanes (Batan and Sabtang Islands) and stayed there for 2 weeks - you could say we fell in love with that place. Boracay is an all time favorite destination for we go there almost every year. Jeff frequents Cebu, Davao and Bacolod because of work. He's even luckier than I am because he stayed from more than a week at Babuyan Islands way back. Yet it seems that we still have a looong way to go.

Jeff and I have always been proud of our beautiful country with it's very beautiful places to visit and the very hospitable Filipinos. If we probably have all the money in the world and the luxury of time, we'll probably be exploring our 7,107 islands. But even though that it's not our case, there's no stopping us to explore. Hopefully two to three years from now our grades will improve : )

How about you? How much of the Philippines have you visited? Why not take the test to find out.

No comments: