Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Media Noche '08

click the image for a larger view

Finally I was able to scrap our New Year's Eve pictures back in 2008! This is my 2nd spread layout for the year. I have to tell you spreads are really tough and very challenging (atleast for me)!

What I really like about this layout is the clothes line I made. I placed a baker's twine on the top right side of the page and 'hung' the mittens and caps. To finish the clothes line, I added birds! I find this really cute!

For the journaling, I divided it into three parts: first, I wrote about the feast that we've had; second, I wrote who celebrated New Year's Eve with us and lastly, I wrote what was unforgettable during our celebration.

materials used: Cosmo Cricket, Chatterbox, We 'R Memory Keepers pps, America Crafts Thickers, Zig pen.

TFL!

No comments: