Thursday, April 08, 2010

Two Busy Feet

These cute footprints of Ethan are one of my precious mementos of his toddlerhood. I remember making this a week before we went to Boracay (which was when the photo on the layout was taken). I was feeling quite guilty for not marking the paper with a date though. After almost 3 years, I was able to finally make a layout about these cute feet. The prints have a partner - cute hand prints. I know what to do about it, I just couldn't find the right photos to go with it : )

Two Busy Feet

The materials are courtesy of my good friend, Iris (Thanks sis!). The papers are too adorable and are a perfect match to the theme of my layout. Now, I'm more inspired to scrap Ethan's baby pictures (I still have lots and lots of them LOL!)

materials used: My Little Yellow Bicycle - Sharon Ann Baby Safari Collection, Sassafras Lass (arrow), Ki Memories border sticker, American Crafts Thickers and letter stickers, Fancy Pants pompoms, Daisy Bucket rub ons

Journaling: At age 2 1/2, your two busy feet have walked through several places already. You've been to Subic once, Boracay thrice, Hongkong once and Singapore once. Keep on exploring two busy feet!

No comments: