Friday, March 26, 2010

A Work in Progress

This year, I hope to create more ... to do things right ... to keep my life in balance ... I am a work in progress and I hope to come to the finish line, happy and contented with my small accomplishments. 

As part of that "work in progress" theme, I decided that our blog of five years should finally have a new look. I found this blog template and I kinda like it right now. I'm currently updating and fine tuning the images content of our blog as well as updating links of our friends' blogs. I hope that you'll bear with us because I'm really not good with technicalities (HTML and other stuff aren't for me hehehe) and I'm only trying to squeeze this on our daily schedule which is always toxic.

Thanks for always dropping by our blog!

-Pia

2 comments:

Alby said...

I love the new look Pia! And I definitely miss seeing your gorgeous layouts. It's ok. We all make changes in our lives. I'm sure when you have time, we'll see more of your beautiful creations.

Airees said...

I LOVE IT!!! Clean-looking, napakagaan ng dating. :) Ok lang yan Pia. We all have to go through all those stuff...same here, been MIA for the longest time, mabuti ka pa nga may nagagawa kahit konting LOs. Ako yata el nino in scrapping for 2-3 yrs! :( Yes, I believe, we are all a work in progress. Kaya natin 'to! Miss u!