Friday, June 05, 2009

Meeting Diego

Remember singing, "Rain, rain go away" when you were younger? I feel like singing that song again hehehe. I hate it when it rains ... it's bad for our business LOL!

Kidding aside, everything seems difficult when it rains. We can't go out; we have a hard time drying the laundry and most of all I can't take photos outside! : D

Speaking of photos, my only 3 layouts since last month have not been photographed because of the weather (as mentioned already, kulit ko!) I was able to finish one layout today for Lasting Impression. I'm really enjoying my Sandy Lion papers especially the Sea Serpent paper.

Since I can't share my DT layout yet, here's one of my favorite layouts to date. I finished this one early this year. I hoarded the layout because I was hoping it'll be accepted for publication but 4 months is already too long, I guess the waiting is enough.



Meeting Diego: Scenic Route, Fancy Pants overlay, Prima and BasucGrey pps, Prima and Daisy bucket rub ons, buttons, DMC floss, Heidi Swapp chipboard, Making Memories letter stickers, Uniball Signo pen, Zig pen; Photography by Jeff Lopez

The base paper is from Scenic Route. I then layered it with Fancy Pants overlay. The overlay originally has the words, 'Groovy Baby' but I covered it with my picture. I then added Prima and Daisy Bucket rub ons around the photo. I applied the rub ons on the base paper not on the overlay because I think it will be scratched off (not sure about this). I then cut the "dinosaurs" from BasicGrey Archaic Dino. Funny that Jeff thinks the cut outs are "iguanas" hehehe. He was asking me where I got those papers when I told him that they are not iguanas but dinosaurs hehehe.

Now, I'm off to singing ... rain rain go away ... come again another day ...

-Pia

No comments: