Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Look what I've found ...

... a bug at the garden! : )



I did this a couple of months ago when I was so bored and couldn't do a layout. I saw Ethan's baby book (it's where his pedia appointments are logged, as well as check ups, immunizations record and schedule, growth chart etc.) and thought that I could alter it a bit. I saw this photo of Ethan taken for his school ID. I then dug through my stash to look for papers that would match Ethan's shirt on the photo and found these old papers from Imagination Project. Little did I know when I was surfing these papers again in the net that the company manufacturing these cute boy papers have already closed! : (

Anyway, this was pretty simple to make and I was finished in less than an hour. I used a bookplate too (perhaps a long forgotten scrapbook embellishment nowadays) and Lil Davis letter rub ons. I added Making Memories button brads to embellish the quote. All of the materials used for this layout except for the brads are from Scrapbukan. Which reminds me how much I missed designing for Scrapbukan ... and how I missed chatting with Sahrie, my co-DTs, Ria and Iris. Sigh!

-Pia

6 comments:

Lee i. said...

Hi Pia, glad to see so many new and lovely layouts from you. Thanks also for the bday greetings. I agree, kaka-miss din yung team up niyo sa Scrapbukan. You were all so active with providing us inspiration.

Mia Castrillo said...

I miss scrapping! Cute cute ni Ethan! Wala na pala ang Imagination Paper? Sayang! Nice pa naman yun lines nila. :D

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

I miss those conference chats we used to have with Sahrie the most -- ang saya nun diba?

Wati Basri said...

this is a great idea pia!! lovely

Jona Panesa said...

nice! wala ng imagination project! sad naman.

Chiqui said...

that's a good idea to alter the baby book! thanks also for visiting my blog. Your comments inspire me.