Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Daisy Bucket layouts

I'm late again ...

... for posting these Christmas layouts that is hehehe.

I made these during the holiday (God knows how hard I tried!). In between the holiday chaos, the washing of the laundry and the sleepless nights, I managed to make two layouts which now I'm thinking if I really should share them with you hehehe.



I used Daisy Bucket Merry Wishes Collection here. The title is a stamp from DBD too. The buttons are of course a fixture on my layouts (take it or leave it) : )



This one is for my god daughter, Anika. I've never seen a Santa in diapers. But she's a cutie, anyway.

I also have Valentine layouts to share (I'm not late, thank goodness!).



I used Loves Me-Loves Me Not Collection for these layouts. So, now I could say that I can do color blocking! Though it seems that I need more practice - precision is something I need to learn hehehe! I'm terrible when it comes to measurements.



Now, I'm off to sleep. Thanks for looking!

-Pia

5 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Finally layouts from Pia! Hehehe! Love those Christmas layouts! Kakatuwa yun DBD papers no? And those Valentine papers look yummy too! I think your color blocking looks great! New look for you no? But nice, really! :-)

Liza said...

I second Mia's comments! It's been ages since we last saw LO's from you and from blogging too. They are great as always. Naku, buti ka nga you can just slap papers without thinking of measuring anything and still have great LO's to show for it. LOL!

Anonymous said...

yay! I looove all of them! galing mo talaga sa color blocking, sis :)

glad to see yours and jeff's careers soaring to new heights and conquering the media, no less!

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

thanks!

nawili na nga ako sa color blocking at maraming naglalarong ideas sa utak ko. sana man lang mailagay ko na ang idea sa papel bago pa mawala hehehe.

miss you girls!

D'Risholms said...

Great and lovely LO's! Love them all!