Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bella Blvd Mr.Boy

These layouts are long overdue. I tried to squeezed in some "me" time so I can finally touch my scrap supplies. Thanks Vivian of Lasting Impression for sending me these papers even before I gave birth. This kit, by far, is my most favorite! Love the bold, bright and playful colors of Mr. Boy Collection from Bella Blvd

Photobucket

 Photobucket
I applied rub ons on the buttons and doodled lines and dots too.

Photobucket
These rub ons are part of a sheet. Instead of using it as one, I cut each sentence and applied it randomly on my layout.

supplies: Bella Blvd. - Heroes, Hypersrtipe, Connect the Dots, Borders N Blocks, Cute Cuts, others: Scenic Route pp, Daisy Bucket rub ons, Uniball Signo white pen, Fancy Pants buttons, 7 Gypsies stickers, Clearsnap ink

Photobucket

Photobucket
I applied rub ons on the cloud. Instant journaling spot!

Photobucket
added the googly eyes to make this dino even cuter!

supplies: Bella Blvd Mr. Boy - Dinomite, Hyperstripe, Connect the Dots, Borders N Blocks, Cute Cuts; others - Nikki Sivils letters, Uniball Signo white pen, Daisy Bucket rub ons, Zig pen, buttons, googly eyes

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

so lovely Pia!!!