Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Colorful Creations Guest DT

I'm honored to be guest DT for Colorful Creations last August. I wasn't able to share it here because I gave birth last August 7, 2011 via ceasarian section! Anyway, I'll write a separate post for the newest addition to our family, our little princess, Erin Kristen!

Here are the layouts I made for the sketch. I was so inspired that I made two!

Photobucket
title: Believe
materials used: cardstock; patterned papers and stickers - BasicGrey; metal - Making Memories; others - fibers and pen

Photobucket
title: My Sweet Anika
materials used: patterned papers, stickers- BasicGrey; flowers - Prima; others - ribbons and pen

Thank you to the site's admin, Brenshevia for this wonderful opportunity to share my works with the members!

No comments: