Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tears {BasicGrey Infuse}

Here's a layout I made for Scrapbukan using my BG Infuse Kit.



Ethan was having tantrums as I took this photo hehehe. He probably thought I'd stop pressing the shutter just because he was crying! Well, he stopped crying anyway ... good thing I got some good shots! Oh the things a mommy scrapper would do ; D

Special thanks to my friend Nina for all the help : )

Title: Tears
Materials used: BasicGrey Infuse (Introduce) - courtesy of Scrapbukan, Bazzill cardstock, BasicGrey chipboard block alphas, Fancy Pants Biggest Board – Flourish, Making Memories paint, Colorbox ink – Dune, brads, Uniball and Zig Writer pens

Photography by Pia Lopez

TFL!

-Pia

2 comments:

alpha said...

"Oh the things a mommy scrapper would do "

haha.. i agree pia..

Christine said...

haha, lovely page, Pia!! thanks for reminding me i need to be scrapping similar photos of my son :)