Monday, November 12, 2007

Cutie Pie {Daisy Bucket Designs}

Three weeks ago, I recieved my box full of Clearly Petite Stamps and ribbons from Daisy Bucket! (Thanks Cassandra!)

I was excited to play with my ribbons; I used it to create a layout for the "Cutie Pie" Kalea, Kitkat's daughter. To create the title, I covered alpha chipboard with "Poolside" ribbon. What I love about the DBD ribbons is that they're like paper, you can fold or press them, they adhere easily so making the title wasn't that hard at all. I also folded a "Keylime" ribbon to make the stem of the flower. The ribbons could also be shredded - look at the small strings that I tied on both sides of the bookplate.



Materials used: Daisy Bucket Bloomin' Paislies papers and tag elements - Delightfully Delia (back side), Heidi's Hodgepodge, Captivating Kelly, Enchanting Emery, Perfectly Piper ; DBD Ribbon Elements - Keylime and Poolside; brad; Gin X alpha coasters; letter stickers; Zig Writer pen; Colorbox ink

Photography by Picture City

Thanks Kitkat for letting me used Kalea's photos!

-Pia

2 comments:

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

This one looks great too....xxx Wendy.

Christine said...

another pretty page!