Monday, November 05, 2007

Cars Make the World Go Round

If I'm not mistaken, I finished this layout 5 months ago! For some reasons, I have forgotten all about it until I saw it in one of my old albums.

The photo was taken at Ethan's 2nd birthday party when all of us were busy watching the magic show and here he was playing with his cars! He really loves cars to the bones ... and he can be really quiet and indulged in his own "car world" whenever he's playing.

I placed a hidden journaling under the photo which can be pulled using the arrow.

Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Sassafras Lass Playtime-Hunky Dory and That a Way, Gin X Scientifically Weird paper and Rings, Cherry Arte (stars), Fancy Pants Biggest Board, acrylic paint, Paper Salon (notebook paper), Zig Writer pen, 7Gypsies sticker (mine), Colorbox ink, metal washers, Sizzix Ransom

Photography by Owee Salva

-Pia

No comments: