Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Rain Delight

I know we all feel the scorching heat of the sun. Since I am pregnant, sometimes I feel like having a heat stroke! Sigh! Anyway, to freshen up things, I thought of sharing with you some "Rain Delight". 

Photobucket

It's a 'quickie' layout I made in less than an hour! These photos were taken, surprisingly just last March which is supposed to be the start of the summer season. I'm glad that Ethan got to play in the rain again. It took a year for him to do so since we used to live near a busy road where playing isn't a good idea! Now, Ethan is free to play at the clubhouse and at the playground!


By the way, since Ria and I received requests for a  follow up from our previous class,  we thought of coming up with another one by June : D  Details would be posted here soon! So, do come back from time to time. Thanks!


materials used: patterned papers and rub ons - Lily Bee; buttons - Fancy Pants; letters - American Crafts; pen

No comments: