Tuesday, December 02, 2008

23 days before Christmas ...

Last September, my MIL celebrated her 50th birthday. Jeff and I were in charge of the program and other party details.

I made her cupcake toppers and decorated her 50 candles too! For instructions on how I made these, kindly head on to Daisy Bucket blog.

On another note, I wasn't able to accomplish any of my initial plans for the day. Sigh! I feel quite lost today : ( We're all tired and sleepy. Yesterday, we went to Caloocan to pick up Ethan from my mom's house. It was so peaceful and quiet when Ethan's not around but we kinda miss him too hehehe. Anyway, my mom asked us if we can eat at Tutuban's Night Market before we go home. Jeff and I have seen that side of the market where you can eat grilled food - we said to ourselves we'd go there if we have time. Nonetheless, we never had until last night. My dad ordered grilled squid, liempo, chicken and tilapia with rice, soda and juice! We were 7 and we only paid P565! Food was ok and very cheap! I also had the chance to do a little shopping after the meal. It was getting really late (it was almost midnight!), so after a few minutes of walking I decided to go back to the car where the "boys" are waiting (my dad and Jeff who of course don't enjoy what my mom and I love to do!).

It's 23 days before Christmas, I wish I can scrap , my scrapping mojo left, I think. Nasan na nga ba siya? : (

SE and PS' joint Christmas party is on Saturday - I don't have my costume yet! Hay!


No comments: