Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some updates and new layouts

I'm back at home! Yup, my friends, you read it right, I'm no longer working : )

On a side note, we're saying goodbye to summer and hello to school time! Ethan's going to school for the first time on Monday, June 16, 2008. I'm excited about it but I know I'm too emotional, I might cry on Monday hahaha!

Anyway, here are 2 more summer layouts I did. I'm trying to use all my Scenic Route Metropolis papers. I only bought 6 papers and managed to make 4 layouts already. I still have few scraps ... nakakasawa na gamitin hehehe! I have learned my lesson well in buying papers - next time I'll buy, I'll share them with friends : )

Here's my entry to Bookoto's The Doodle Formula Challenge. I really admire Adrienne Looman - her unique style and her great photography skills so I promised myself I'll join this challenge for fun! Just for her to see my layout is already an honor.



Title: Click
materials used: Scenic Route Metropolis pps,die cut arrow, chipboard alphabet; Love Elsie pp; buttons; Uniball Signo and Zig pens; Faber Castell watrecolor pencils
Photography by Jeff Lopez



Title: Cool Pool
Materials used: SR Metropolis Scrap Strips 2 & 3, Main Street, die cut arrows and chipboard alphabet; buttons, Queen & Co. brads, Uniball Signo and Zig pens, Faber Castell Watercolor pencils
Photography by Jeff Lopez

Thanks for looking! I''l be posting my demo layouts for Scrapfest 5 soon!

-Pia

1 comment:

cabbie lopez said...

hi pia, youre not working anymore? didnt you like working? me kasi so dilemna. anyway, love all your creations here! love the father's day layout mo... ganda! take care.