Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu and Prairie Hill

Last June 2012, I'm happy that after a year, I was able to conduct a class again at Lasting Impression! I'm sharing with you my Pink Paislee Class layouts using the Prairie Hill and Indigo Bleu papers.

Layout no. 1: Forever Yours





 Photography by Owee Salva-Yulo
other materials used: cardstock, stamps - Daisy Bucket, buttons, twine - Shabby Green Door, letter stickers - Making Memories, ink

Layout no. 2: O Happy Day


 other materials used: stamps - Daisy Bucket, twine - Shabby Green Door, paint - Making Memories, spray mist - Tattered Angels

Layout no. 3: Heaven Sent




Photography by Alby Laran

other materials used: cardstock - Bazzill, buttons, letter stickers - Making Memories, denim fabric, twine - Shabby Green Door, lace, stamp - Daisy Bucket

Layout no. 4: Daddy's Princess


 Photography by Owee Salva-Yulo
other materials used: cardstock - Bazzill, mist - Tattered Angels, buttons, twine -- Shabby Green Door, letter stickers- Nikki Sivils

Layout no. 5: Chubby Cheeks

other materials used: cardstock - Bazzill, twine, spray mist - Tattered Angels, letter stickers - Echo Park, buttons

Thanks to all those who attended the class! I hope you learned something from me! Till the next class!
 
Note: Some of the layouts shown here have been tweaked a bit from the previous ones I showed during the class. I'm such an OC and so fickle minded that I needed to redo some of the layouts. My apologies for that.

No comments: