Thursday, September 20, 2012

Echo Park Sweet Day Class Sneak Peek (Part 1)

Hi there everyone! I'm sharing with you the details and sneak peek of my upcoming class. I'd like to thank those who have already signed up/confirmed.

What: Echo Park Sweet Day Class
When: September 29, 2012 (Saturday), 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where: Lasting Impression Store, 216-D V. Ibanez Street, San Juan, Metro Manila
Class Fee: P 1,200 (Fee doesn't include meals. For lunch and snacks, you can order through delivery. Kindly arrange for your own meals.)
Class Kit includes: Sweet Day Collection (12 pcs. of patterned paper, 1 sheet of letter stickers, 1 sheet of Element stickers); 4 pcs. of cardstock; a mix of embellishments from Fancy Pants (buttons and pins), Karen Foster and some baker's twine.

 
 
 
 

 
    
 
 
Our goal for this class is to create and finish 5 layouts within the day. My hope is for you to create with ease and in a more relaxed manner thus, we are starting earlier than the usual. The class is not technique driven and can be done by beginner and advanced scrapbookers. If we are lucky enough to finish the 5 layouts, then, we can proceed with some bonus layouts! The kit contains papers and stickers that are good for more than 5 layouts! 

For the additional/bonus layouts (if we finish early), I would ask you to bring extra cardstock, photos and other embellishments that you may want to add on your layouts. 

If you've been following my blog/works, you can probably tell how I love bright and colorful layouts. Those are what we will be creating! My style would be evident throughout all of the layouts! It'll be a fun and sweet day, I assure you! : )

 We love twine, don't we? So, in this class, we will be using baker's twine in different ways ...
 

Buttons are staples in my layouts so we would be using them as well.


 In this class, we will be creating layouts using photos that we seldom use. How about square photos (3"x3" or 4"x4", etc.), 5"x7" or even larger, or your photo booth photos? I'm sure we all want to try something different once in awhile : ) If you can't bring square photos, wallet sizes would be an alternative.



To cut on the cost of the class kit, I would be asking the participants to bring additional materials/embellishments. Don't worry though, the additional embellishments are basically what you have already such as buttons, brads and twine. Even though, they'll be provided, it'll be nice to add more : ) In any case that you don't have those, Lasting Impression are selling those embellishments in reasonable and sometimes sale prices : )

There will be lots of cutting so please bring your sharp scissors.

Themes for each layout is not limited to feminine themes. What I love about the Sweet Day Collection is that it's versatile enough to be used for male/boys despite it having soft and subdued colors. So please be ready with your photos that would match the papers. Sizes and quantities to follow on my next post and sneak peek.

To sign up/ reserve a slot for my class, please email me at pia_zobel_lopez@yahoo.com or text/call me at 0917-8052177.

Thanks! Hoping to see you on my class! 

No comments: