Thursday, January 31, 2008

Daisy Bucket Sneak Peek

I just want to share with you some of the new stuff coming from Daisy Bucket Designs at the Winter CHA!

UNDER THE BOARDWALK COLLECTION






SUMMER COTTAGE COLLECTION




LOVE YOU COLLECTION




I'd be posting the last of the four new collection in a few days. That one is definitely my favorite. My initial reaction when I saw it was - "it's very me" hehehe!

There'll be new Clearly Petite Stamp Elements and Paper Ribbons Elements too! Daisy Bucket will also introduce Velvet Elements and Design It Yourself Tag Elements! Watch out for it! I myself, could no longer sleep because I couldn't stop thinking of the papers - I feel so silly!

TFL!

-Pia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Pia, daisy bucket papers are really cool! sana our local suppliers can bring them in...