Monday, September 17, 2007

My First Daisy Bucket Designs Layouts

I'm so happy to share with you my first Daisy Bucket layouts!!! I got my box full of yummy papers from Daisy Bucket but it took me a week before I finally had the courage to use them. Talk about pressure! I sure felt this when I was starting with Scrapbukan and so I know it'll pass too and it did! Now, I'm truly enjoying using my papers!


Ethan was only a week old when these precious photos were taken.
Title: Mine
materials used: Daisy Bucket Southern Belle (Olivia, Abigail, Savannah and Isabella), tag
others: Bazzill cardstock, BasicGrey alpha chipboard, Fancy pants paisley chipboard, Making Memories paint, We R Memory Keepers metal embellishments, Zig Writer pen, Editing software: Adobe Photoshop CS

Title: She's My Girl
others: Prism cardstock, brown mulberry paper, American Crafts felt flowers and foam letters, BasicGrey letter stickers (She), buttons, Pebeo glitter paint, Sakura gelly roll pen, We R Memory Keepers metal embellishments, Queen & Co brad, Quickutz, Editing software: Adobe Photoshop CS and Digital brushes courtesy of Jason Gaylor of Designfruit

All photos by Jeff Lopez

TFL!

-Pia

9 comments:

Christine said...

Pia! Those are really precious! Love the photos you picked for those pages

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Salamat Christine!

simply me said...

hihi, ang cute nilang dalawa! kakatuwa. =)

Alby said...

Hi Pia! Love the los. And thosebrushes you used, ang ganda!!! Did you purchase them or are they free? (sorry, ka-cheapan kase, kung free, download ko rin yon)

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Thanks Cata and Alby!

Cute talaga nila Cata kaya nga mapapadalas ang shoot namin nina Iris hihihi!

Alby, yup, free yan. Pareho tayo sistah mahilig sa freebies! Nilagay ko yung name ng site sa credits : )

Alby said...

Hi Pia! Thanks for sharing where you got the brushes from. I downloaded na. Super nice!!! Dami ko na nadownload na brushes pero di ko pa nagagamit kase I don't know how to use them. But seeing your photo gave me ideas. I love them! Thanks for sharing.

Benga said...

Awww that is so sweet love your LO - She's my girl, sarap tignan! i also like the brushes =)

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Thanks Marix!

Anna Zalamea said...

oh so beautiful!!! I finally picked up those DB papers online last week and I can't wait to play with them! i really love your LOs, Pia! ang galing mo talaga, sis!