Friday, September 07, 2007

ACOT times two!!!

I opened my e-mail at 2 am today and saw a message from A Cherry on Top with the subject line, "A Gift Certificate for you". I know what was in that mail even f I don't open it hehehe. How do I know? It's my 2nd time to win from this site hahaha!
My layout, "Live Out Loud" layout was announced as one of the winners for the 4x6 Contest. You may view the announcement here. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to win since there have been a number of great entries. Thanks to ACOT for picking me as one of the winners.
Now I'm off to bed.
-Pia

4 comments:

Christine said...

Congrats, PIA!!!!

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Salamat Christine!

Ella Go said...

Congrats Pia! Namumuro na talaga kayo nila iris and ria! Hihi.. Nice to know you Guys!

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Salamat Ella!

Nagkakataon lang po yung sa amin nina Iris at Ria hehehe.