Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Family Layouts

I finished this layout last night. The Sassafras papers and the Sakura Souffle pen are part of my kits from Scrapbukan. I enjoyed doodling using the white pen. At first, the white pen looks transparent. It took awhile for the white marks to show. The result -- beautiful and fantastic!

Title: My New Life

Materials used: Sassafras Lass Serendipity papers (Blue Boutique - Extravagent, Exuberant, Crimson Dots and Delicate; Scrumptious - Raspberry Ripple and Delectable), Sakura white Souffle pen, and American Crafts Mini Marks Frank rub ons (courtesy of Scrapbukan),Bazill cardstock, brads, 7Gypsies 97% complete stickers, twill, Bazill ribbon brads, Zig Writer pen

Hidden journaling (pull the flower to reveal the tag): After I got married in 2003, I didn’t know I’d have a life far from what I have envisioned for myself. I became pregnant 3 months after marriage. I stopped from working and stayed at home doing most of the chores. Nine months later, I gave birth and exclusively breastfed my son, Ethan. I stayed at home and looked after the welfare of my family. I’ve been a stay at home mom for more than 2 years … for me it’s such a long time already. Sometimes, I have to fight boredom. Sometimes, I feel I am losing my self esteem. It was a tough decision but I know … I am happy, I am fulfilled and I am blessed. Just one look at my 2 boys, I know, I made the right decision.


I finished this layout last week. These are photos of my "Family". It looks a lot different now since we have Jeff and Ethan as additional members. I still miss my dad, mom and brother sooo much. We now live in different houses and we don't see each other often. But I know for a fact, we will always remain as a family.

Title: Family

Materials used: Sassafras Lass Serendipity papers (Scrumptious-Green Apple, Delectable) (Blue Boutique-Exuberant)(courtesy of Scrapbukan), white cardstock, SEI cardstock letter stickers, BasicGrey flourishes rub ons, blings, American Crafts felt flowers, Colorbox ink, 7Gypsies stickers, brads and Zig Writer pen




9 comments:

Mickee said...

wow pia, galing ng doodling mo!

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

salamat mickee!

try mo din. masaya gamitin yung white pen! : D

pia

Diane said...

Ay! ang galing naman nitong new LOs mo! I love the colors!

cabbie lopez said...

hi pia. i love your new layouts and all other layouts too! you have a way of making the layouts stand out in terms of elements, colors and the design itself! hurray!

cabbie

Mickee said...

your post reminded me that i have this same souffle white pen. i used this on an altered clock i gave to my aunt for her birthday... it really popped out after it dried! galing... ;)

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Thanks Diane, Cabbie and Mickee for the comments! You can really tell how I love colors! : D

Mickee, I hope to see you do some doodlings on your LOs soon! ;D

Pia

Benga said...

Hi Pia! your doodling is sooo fun!I'm a big fan of yours, congratulations for being featured in Pagemaps, galing mo tlga! =)

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Hi Pearl!

Kumusta ka na? Thanks for leaving your comment on our blog! : )

Whenever someone will tell me, they're a fan, I still couldn't believe it! I'm scrapbooker lang naman. Anyway, salamat ulit! I saw your blog and I love your doodling too!

Pia

Anonymous said...

http://www.madcropper.com/family-themed-scrapbook-layout/