Sunday, April 05, 2009

Amazing Race - Week 5

I'm still in? Thank goodness, yes! For last week's round, our destination was the Philippines! Boy, was I super excited I'm home! Here's what we were asked to do by the challenge master, Cookie:

1. Use atleast 3 manufacturing brands of papers
2. Have some journaling
3. Use 3 photos in any size

My family has been out almost the whole week - photo shoots and Ethan's swimming class. Due to lack of time, here's what I made at 3 in the morning on the day of the submission hehehe.



title: Circus Sand
matls used: Sassafras Lass, BasicGrey, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts pps
chipboard: Chatterbox, American Crafts, Ki Memories
vinyl alpha stickers: American Crafts
epoxy border sticker: Prima
border sticker: Ki Memories
photo corner sticker: Chatterbox
pen: Uniball Signo
ink: Versamark
buttons
Photography by Jeff Lopez

This must be my favorite round. I really had fun with the papers I have used and I got to use BasicGrey Color Me Silly again! You still remember that old BG line? It's an all time favorite of mine - love the patterns and the mixture of bold colors! I also love the elephant chipboard I got from American Crafts - I've been wanting to add that embellishment for awhile now and the circus must be the right layout for it! It was a great challenge.

We're on the last round this week, the final list of participants would be announced tomorrow. In or out, I'm pretty much okay either way : )

The rest of the entries could be viewed here.

-Pia

2 comments:

Maybelle said...

Ang ganda-ganda, Pia! I love all the wonderful colors! Good luck! I'm sure you'll in the finals.....

Mickee said...

Wow Pia, I love how you matched all those papers! You have a knack for mixing and matching - an eye for design! Galing as always!