Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am fibers!

Found this quiz at Ria's blog so I went to try it. Here's what the result says:

You are fibers!




Fun and crazy at times. You are a warm fuzzy kind of person. You run around getting things done but still find time for fun! You have so many diverse interests that it is often hard to pin you down to any one thing. People love your friendly attitude and carefree ways. You often brighten other people's days. But Fibers Beware - Sometimes people don't take you seriously because of your happy-go-lucky ways. Sometimes you find yourself feeling left out from decision making that could directly affect you. Even though you like to be happy and cheerful, make sure others know that you can also be serious and in tune with reality.

I'm not so sure about the results though ... am I really fibers? Was thinking if there are buttons on the choices? ; ) Kidding aside, I know myself to be a fun loving person. I must admit people get surprised when I am serious or if I get mad, as if I'm not capable of such hehehe! Truth is I'm kinda impatient and if I'm saddened by a certain thing or an event in my life, I can get so depressed. I can spend days thinking about it and punishing myself. Bad no? But that's about the other side of me.

Try this quiz and find out what scrapbooking item you are.

-Pia

No comments: