Monday, May 12, 2008

More Summer Layouts

Here's a layout I created using my favorite Daisy Bucket line - Playlist! I love the papers' bold colors and I'm off to "play" with it some more!



Lots and lots of circles on this layout! I punched holes on the circles and did a lot of doodling on the buttons - this is so much fun to do!

Here's another one I did for Scrapbytes' Summer issue using Cosmo Cricket Get Happy. The journaling is courtesy of Jeff (of course, who else could think of this, anyway?!)



These both took an hour and a few minutes to make. And the funny thing too is that I made these layouts while I was feeling all the confusion and depression hehehe. Good thing I am a scrapbooker ... this passion has kept my sanity! Thank goodness!

-Pia

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

ang laki na ni Ethan. see you tomorrow.