Monday, July 11, 2016

The Big Picture

When I started scrapbooking years ago, I've always loved using "big" pictures. I've tried using 8"x12", 8"x11", 8"x10", 9"x12", 6"x8" and usually 5"x7"! I love big pictures because they focus more on the moments and my kids' faces which I really love to look at and be immortalized! 

I recently looked at Ethan's previous scrapbooks and realized how much I really want the big pictures rather than using the small ones. So, ok, for now, I'll be using my usual 5R photos. Maybe not for all of my layouts but most.

Here are some of my new creations:



Both layouts are made from really old and "retired" papers, to some "recent" ones. The first layout used Echo Park, Jillibean Soup papers, a Chatterbox journaling tag, a Fancy Pants felt embellishment, some Echo Park and Simple Stories stickers and more.




For the 2nd layout, I used some Sassfras Lass (remember this collection?), Echo Park, and Scenic Route papers. The journaling block is a PL card from Becky Higgins. 

Thanks for dropping by today! 

No comments: