Saturday, September 15, 2012

Echo Park "Sweet Day" Class

Hi friends! It's going to be a "Sweet Day" on September 29, 2012, Saturday at Lasting Impression!

I'm very excited again to conduct my 2nd class/workshop for this year. For this class, we will be working with Echo Park's Sweet Day Collection. The kit will contain 12 pcs. of patterned papers, alpha and element stickers. I also added various embellishments such as Karen Foster brads, Fancy Pants buttons and pins and some baker's twine.

We will be making 5 12"x12' layouts. We will be using buttons (I love buttons!) and twine in different ways. We will also do some doodling ... oh how I miss doing this! Other details of the class are as follows:

Fee: P1,200
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 p.m.  
Venue: Lasting Impression is located at 216-D V. Ibanez Street, San Juan, Metro Manila.

To inquire or reserve a slot, email me at pia_zobel_lopez@yahoo.com. Please indicate, "Sweet Day Class" in your subject line.

No comments: