Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Love You

I was supposed to submit this for a manufacturer design team call but my right hand has been suffering from a strain that I wasn't able to make another layout. I just remember waking up one day feeling 'pain' in my right hand; it was still tolerable so I ignored it. The next days were difficult, I had to put a bandage around my right hand and use my left hand instead! I couldn't carry even a small notebook and a bidet! It took more than 2 weeks before I was feeling a little better. I couldn't possibly rest my working hand though since I had to cook and do some chores so now I'm back to square one! Sigh!

Anyway, I was still able to pull this layout through and for that I'm still happy. I just love how the colors matched!

Photobucket

title: I Love You
materials used: patterned papers - Jillibean Soup; flowers - American Crafts; felt shapes - Fancy Pants; rub ons - Daisy Bucket; brads - Queen & Co.; chipboard - BasicGrey

No comments: