Thursday, September 18, 2008

ACOT CT Spotlight layouts for September

It's the time of the month again and I'm so happy I'm part of this list for the third time already! All my 3 layouts featured at the Spotlight article are from Daisy Bucket!!! Wohoo!!!

Thanks to the Creative Team of ACOT! And of course, to Meng Lim for the perfect photo!

The article could be viewed here.


I Love You by Pia Lopez because this layout immediately jumped out at her. She says, "The black border and black buttons are a nice contrast to light pink and blue colors. I love the border of flowers and buttons along the left side; they add a nice touch without over-powering the photo. The photo is perfect; it really pulls you in and lets you experience this special bond. Simply stunning."

Pam says, "The combination of black and a light pink is one of my favorites...add a splash of blue, a great design and a gorgeous photo, and this ROCKS!"

Tracy LOVES the mix of black with the soft colors here. Great contrast-very stunning!

Laura F says, "I Love you by PiaLopez is stunning! The mixture of flowers and buttons is lovely and that photo is priceless!"

Cassandra says, "What a sweet, sweet page! Love the soft colors and the use of so many different types of flowers!"

Angela says: When I first saw this layout in the gallery it caught my eye right away. I love the sweet photo and there is nothing stronger then the love between a mother and her child.

Laura (ArtTeacher) says, "Adorable photo! The border of flowers and buttons is perfect for grounding the photo, and the color scheme is so eye-catching."

Jess says, "This is one of my favorite color combinations and her photo is very striking. The vertical row of flowers and buttons has so much visual interest!"

Cindy thinks the pink and black together look amazing as well as the border. The picture really tells the story.

Kathy says, "What a great photo!! I'm loving the border of flowers and use of ribbon - so cute!"

-Pia

No comments: