Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Tag

I saw this on Diane's blog. She didn't tag me but since I love Christmas and it has been so crazy around the house lately, I just want to sit down and answer this hehehe.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I extremely enjoy wrapping gifts, no gift bags for me!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial tree, it was only once when we had a real one - I love the smell but I didn't like cleaning up all those falling leaves!

3. When do you put up the tree? Sadly, we don't have a tree this year : (

4. When do you take the tree down? 1st week of January (only when we have a tree)

5. Do you like egg nog? nope

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Kitchen toys

7. Hardest person to buy for? my in laws ... they have everything already ... I think.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Jeff and Ethan - I know exactly what they want and need!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love to receive mail Christmas cards although I don't really give ones hehehe

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? none

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Any Christmas movie is okay with me : )

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Last minute shopper ako eh ... in short wala kasing money to buy gifts hehehe

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Guilty : (

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? nothing in particular ... lahat naman masarap eh

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear Lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? I love the Christmas songs of the Jackson 5 (I'm that old I think!), it brings back Christmas childhood memories.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? travel as in namamasko! : D

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Rudof and Vixen - the only two I could remember : )

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? heavy traffic

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? red

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? new pair of jeans - I couldn't fit into my old ones!, new shoes, new bag, a new wallet (Hope Santa reads this!) and of course world peace!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this?

27. Who is least likely to respond to this?

No comments: