Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Scrapbukan Layouts

Title: Remember This
Design: Me
Photo/Photoshop: Jeff
This is a very simple layout I made using Sassafras papers (they're new from Scrapbukan). I have to admit it's not easy to keep things simple : ). But I did enjoy the process of creating this one. I just had to control myself adding more embellishments (I don't want to complicate things at the moment. Hehehe).

Materials used: Sassafras Lass Serendipity Blue Boutique (Navy, Delicate, Crimson Dots, and Extravagent), Phrase Cafe Rub ons (The Little Things), transparency, Making Memories paint, American Crafts felt flowers, Li'l Davis letter rub ons, Sakura Gelly Roll pen, Karen Foster Loopy brads, Making Memories rub ons, buttons, Colorbox ink


Title: He Loves to Play
Design: Me
Photo/Photoshop: Jeff (ever reliable huh!)

I made this layout two weeks ago. It was posted at the homepage of Scrapbukan. The photo was taken at the garden. Ethan was happily running barefoot! How I love to look at him healthy, happy and full of life! I used My Mind's Eye Bohemia Wild Berry papers and Gin X coasters in this layout. I've had this kit since last year and I'm very eager to use all of the papers. I've made 5 layouts already with that kit (one is even a spread layout) and yet I still have scraps!

Materials used: My Mind's Eye Everyday Tango (Wild Berry) kit, Gin X Rings (About a Boy), Uniball Signo white pen, Zig Writer black pen, Colorbox ink, brads, letters and number stickers, and We R Memory Keepers photo corner chipboard Journaling: Ethan, you love to play with your cars, you love to ride your motorbike, you love to play and pretend we’re cooking, you love to play during bath time – you give your cars and trucks a bath too!, you love to play hide and seek with us, you love to play horsie horsie with daddy, you love to ran outside the house. We’re happy that we have a healthy and free spirited son. May you always have the time to play, laugh and enjoy life! We love you! – Daddy and Mommy.

Guess what? I have two more "secret-muna-layouts" that I am very eager to share with you. Hopefully I'd be able to share them this April. : D

No comments: